Being a member of dpo pro is obtaining all the following advantages
- Thanks to dpo pro, make your voice heard by the Data Proteciton Authority (DPA)
- Be the first to receive the information we receive from the DPA
- Participate in all the events we organize (or support) at better prices than non-members
- Be part of the professional network for DPOs and exchange best practices and experiences through our website and our dpo connect platform,forum and wealth of information.
- Benefit free of charge from AS&S GDPR Procedure Toolkit via our website (only in Fr and Du (normal price: € 1.250) - this tool gives you access to GDPR procedures. As soon as you have paid your member registration to dpo pro, you will receive your access to the page.
- Receive quarterly our DPOproMag magazine with our events diary & the latest information on data protection
So many reasons to be part of dpo pro!
Being a member of dpo pro is obtaining all those advantages for:
€240 / year / person
€615 / year / 3 persons
€920 / year / 5 persons
Benefits for members of our partners and for DPOs in the public sector
DPOs in the public sector (fill in "PublicSector" in the coupon field to get your reduction)
Members of our partners (ISACA, DPI, CSC) for the first year of their membership (Fill in the Coupon field with "code" see info on the partners page)
From 2024, the seminar fee for non-members is
Become a member of dpo pro now and invite other DPOs to join.
Do not hesitate to express yourself (via info (at) dpopro.be) if you want to actively participate in dpo pro (participate in working groups, if you want to be the dpo pro relay in your area, propose us themes and / or places where to hold our future dpo pro networking nights, propose recent articles or information for the newsletter, etc.).
Feel free to introduce yourself and share with us the active contribution you plan to make. We will answer quickly.
Who can be a member of dpo pro?
Any person who exercises, under any status whatsoever, the tasks as described in article 39 of the RGPD or tasks that are assimilated and whose application has been accepted by the Board of Directors. The member must have paid its subscription fee.
We look forward to starting this new year with you.
The Board of directors
Start your registration
Practical information for registration
- Subscribe on this page.
- Pay the amount of membership to dpo pro according to your status on the account of
The Professional Union dpo pro
KBC: BE91 7310 4568 7476
Communication: Full name or member ID after registration on the webite.
A debit note will be sent to you after payment. The Professional Union, being exempt from VAT, can not issue invoices. Nevertheless the debit note will fully enter your accounting as business expenses.
Note: The Professional Union consists of natural persons. The statutes do not provide for the possibility for a legal person to become a member. A legal person may nevertheless pay a contribution. To obtain a debit note in the name of the legal entity, please send us an e-mail (info(at)dpopro.be), detailing the contact details of the company and attach an evidence of payment.
Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of registration