Being a member of DPO-pro is obtaining all the following advantages for only 195 euros per year:
- Thanks to DPO-pro, make your voice heard by the Data Proteciton Authority (DPA)
- Be the first to receive the information we receive from the DPA
- Participate in all the events we organize (or support) at better prices than non-members
- Be part of the professional network for DPOs and exchange best practices and experiences
- Benefit free of charge from AS&S GDPR Procedure Toolkit via the website gdpr-tools.be (normal price: € 1.250) – this tool gives you access to GDPR procedures. As soon as you have paid your member registration to DPO-pro, you will receive your access codes.
- Receive a regular newsletter with the latest information on data protection
So many reasons to be part of DPO-pro!
Become a member of DPO-Pro now and invite other DPOs to join.
Do not hesitate to express yourself (via info (at) dpopro.be) if you want to actively participate in DPO-pro (participate in working groups, if you want to be the DPO-pro relay in your area, propose us themes and / or places where to hold our future DPO-pro networking nights, propose recent articles or information for the newsletter, etc.).
Feel free to introduce yourself and share with us the active contribution you plan to make. We will answer quickly.
Practical information for registration
We are setting up an online registration module, but before doing that, this is the registration procedure to follow:
- Pay the amount of membership to DPO-Pro (195 euro for 1 year) on the account of the Professional Union DPO-Pro: BE91 7310 4568 7476 and mention your full name.
- A debit note will be sent to you after payment. The Professional Union, being exempt from VAT, can not issue invoices. Nevertheless the debit note will fully enter your accounting as business expenses.
Note: The Professional Union consists of natural persons. The statutes do not provide for the possibility for a legal person to become a member. A legal person may nevertheless pay a contribution. To obtain a debit note in the name of the legal entity, please send us an e-mail (info(at)dpopro.be), detailing the contact details of the company and attach an evidence of payment.
Membership is valid from February 15th of the year to February 15th of this year.
Who can be a member of DPO-pro?
Any person who exercises, under any status whatsoever, the tasks as described in article 39 of the RGPD or tasks that are assimilated and whose application has been accepted by the Board of Directors. The member must have paid its subscription fee.
We look forward to starting this new year with you.
The Board of directors
Please register by filling in the form and paying your subscription fee to DPO-PRO’s bank account BE91 7310 4568 7476 (mention your last name and first name). Once we have received your payement, you will receive a debet note and an e-mail to access the Member part of the website.