As the year 2022 is slowly coming to an end, let’s take a quick look at the past year from the perspective of your association.
This year we have :
– celebrated 4 years of the RGPD coming into force;
– welcomed a new president at the DPA;
– renewed half of our Board of Directors;
– organised more than 12 webinars;
– started a collaboration with the Cyber Security Coalition Belgium;
– celebrated the first anniversary of the dpoconnect platform;
– federated more than 630 DPOs on our sites;
– 3,386 followers on our LinkedIn page.
We had also hoped for :
– the privacy law reform project;
– the doubling of our membership…
So what can we wish for 2023?
– the recognition of our association as a professional union representing the DPOs in Belgium;
– the adhesion of our members to the charter of ethical commitments linked to the profession of DPO;
– but above all, a significant increase in our active membership to enable us to pursue our projects for the benefit of our members and our profession.
We count on you to promote your association within your community and your friends. All it takes is for each of you to affiliate a new member for us to double our membership! With a membership fee maintained at 195 euros for 2023 for access to all the advantages offered by dpo pro, we are counting on you to play the role of ambassador for your association!
With a little advance notice, I wish you a happy holiday season.